I completed one of my own today using the same techniques on a 4 x 6 canvas board.
- coat the canvas board in light olive acrylic paint
- blend in some yellow and some olive to make the background less flat.
- stamp leaves onto the background in Olive green
- sponge dry yellow paint
- Draw sunflower onto black & white printed paper
- cut out pieces and glue to dry canvas
- add a little water to the acrylic paints, and then paint the flower.
- apply modelling paste to the centre of the flower and using the end of the paint brush make points in the paste
- allow to dry, then paint the paste with burnt umber acrylic paint.
- once dry outline with ink pen (0.5)
- add details using a finer ink pen (0.3)
- shade using markers