Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

Monday, 17 February 2014

Roaring 20s Card

I've not done much crafting for a while and used a sketch from Cardabilities to get me back into card making again this weekend.

I flipped the sketch and elongated it to a rectangle card and an oval shape.


The image is from a Papermainia Urban Stamps pack Daniel found for me in the January Sales. I coloured it with Tria Markers and used flower soft for the first time to make the fur wrap fluffy.


7 comments:

  1. So stylish card! Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities!

    Ganna)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card!!! love all the layers :) Thanks so much for joining us on Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    What a sylist Card!
    Beautiful! Congratulations =)
    Thanks for joining us on Cardabitilites!
    Kissie
    Sara
    Bee Happy Scrap!
    http://beescrapbooking.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stylish! Thanks for joining us on Cardabitilites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!
    ~ Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card.. My daughter would love this stamp it is really nice! Thanks for joining us on Cardabilites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very original take on sketch :)
    Thanks for playing along with us on Cardabilites :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. This is very appreciated.