Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please let me know that you have visited by commenting on the post(s) you have read so I can visit your blog in return.

If you are here for a blog hop, you will find my hop posts as follows:

Featured Tutorials:

Saturday, 1 February 2014

Happy February.

January has been a crazy month for this special needs family. Many things take a back seat when medical conditions take over, and one of those is this month's blog hop with the CKC. I've not managed to get my mix and match kit together. But that's OK.

If you are blog hopping please dash right on over to Just Jimjams where dearest Jemma, and the other team members have some incredible inspirations to share with you. Happy hopping and be blessed. Pop back here on the 1st of March for my next CKC instalment.

Here's hoping that February is a more peaceful, and creative month. Who knows, my blog might not be so neglected this month.

1 comment:

Jimjams said...

We're missing you Angela ... hoping things are soon back on an even keel for you xxx